Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Birthday Party & Bad Chinese

We had a pretty fun Labor Day weekend. We went to a Family Movie Night on Friday at the Y, and that was horrible, the kids were way too rowdy, Tim took too long working out and didn't help me (and also made me miss any good time to work out), and we started getting mean looks from people around us. Not fun.

Saturday we wanted to get some Christmas shopping done, eat a meal, then go on a date but we didn't have a sitter. So we went to the Y, put the kids in child-watch and worked out together and with Kayt. Then went shopping and got a few presents. We met up with Kayt and Larry and all our kids to eat at T.G.I.F.

I sent Tim to the movies with his brother. I think they saw the Wolverine movie and I'm pretty sure they liked it.

Sunday was pretty uneventful. Church is always scary when Tim isn't there. I sent Sehara to sit with some friends where she took notes and behaved very well. Madeline had to go sit (she slept) with Joyce and Gail because I had to take Carson out and explain our rules for him about 20 times! LOL, CRAZY!!!

Sunday night we found a chinese place and thought it was great food, since we had been looking for a place to get our go-to Chinese from. Whenever we got it, which wouldn't be often.

For Labor Day, we drove down to Kentucky for Logan's 3rd birthday party. He had a super hero themed party and was too busy for my little camera to capture him.

Pops

Home is where your mom is!




Incredible Carson

Monday night ended up being painful. I was up all night in the bathroom, I'll spare you the details. I ate leftover Chinese and that's what came back up. So gross. Then, because I didn't get any sleep, when I did feel better come morning, I was too tired to function, especially because of the 4 hours of driving. Now Sehara has gotten sick from eating it (Tim did too, but he doesn't get sick like everyone else so it's hard to know when he is, and if it's something we should look out for the rest of us). 

I obviously didn't get to go to Ladie's Class yesterday, that would have been too much. But I felt so great by the end of the day that I did join Tim for his nightly workout, then I went swimming and sat in the sauna! So relaxing.

No comments: