Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Funday

 




We went to Community Park East and let the kids play before church.We had 2 more kids with us. I was hoping that Tim would see what it was like to have 5 kids so many he would change his mind about wanting 2 more, but he loved it. 

We found a Wildflower Trail. It was only 3 minutes long, my kind of trail.

The kids loved to play. There are three playsets at this park. They are scattered around to property with trails, tracks, gazebos, Frisbee golf plots and other treasures I haven't discovered yet.

Best part, I can easily walk from our house to there in maybe 15 minutes! I wish my other photos had loaded to this post from my phone.

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Perfect kind of park. I love the little trails. There are a couple of trails that wind around my park, just long enough to have blazes, which the kids love.