Monday, June 2, 2014

Spring Family Photos {Anniversary Inspired}

I love photos, anyone who really knows me knows that. I find a way to get photos taken however I can.

Mother's Day Pictures

Easter Photos

And I just realized I never posted about our Fall photos, our Valentine's Day photos, and a few more.


These photos were originally intended to be Anniversary pictures but the snow really got in our way. Every time! Ha! But we finally got them and I'm so pleased with them.






My Boy
Not with my body though. :/ AND the mint tulle skirt I wore was completely wrong for my body, it literally made me look 14 months pregnant. It's a fabulous skirt though. I got it from Lulu and Lavender.  My next purchase from her is that deer sweater... obviously not in any hurry as it's 83 degrees here.

 The photographer, Natalie found some cute buildings in Dayton, purple buildings and blue buildings, gorgeous urban setting.

They were to match our wedding photos. Have you seen them?


I may get around to posting those, too.

Our anniversary is one of my favorite days of the year: Valentine's Day. The best part: Tim can't forget it.
Handsome Carson


The kids were not cooperative. They usually aren't for photos but we do it anyway.

These pictures make it worth it. This Carson. He's contemplative, caring, thinks about things, associates events with other events and puts everything together.

He can be aggressive, though. We have to let him be physically active and "wear him out". He's Tim's clone.





 Madeline likes the chase. I may not give her enough credit, to be honest. I haven't sat and observed her for hours like I have done with Carson.
I have held her for hours(mostly to protect her from Carson's grabbing hands). I still breastfeed her. It's nice. She's a sweetie.

She has a big kind of an attitude and can give the stink-eye like no one else, but I don't think she understands what she's doing.








 Sehara Is nurturing, she craves to be a part of things. Always wants to know what's going on and wants to be active. We are working on her self-esteem, it fluctuates. She loves to help, except if it interferes with anything she is doing.




My Favorite. 

My Girls!

No comments: