Saturday, November 8, 2014

Being Busy

Busy!

I have been so busy. I have been able to get more hours in at work and Etsy is still doing great!

I have chosen all the Maddi and Addi Brand Reps. I am almost done with all the bows and bowties that I'm sending out. I keep getting distracted because I keep coming up with new bow designs and I'm not able to do anything but drop what I'm doing and create them. Hm.

I've been doing this Bible Study for parenting and it's been different. I have always liked taking parenting classes or reading books on parenting. I feel like it helps. This study group helps, but I definitely feel like the worst parent ever by the end of each time. I wonder if I'll ever measure up to this standard I have made for myself.

Carson is currently skating around in the family room with those little buckle skates. Ha! Too cute.

Anyway, not much to say but wanted to put something out here!

No comments: