Monday, December 1, 2014

Craft Bazaar and Christmas Tree

I had a great time  at the Craft Bazaar. I was definitely NOT prepared for it though. About a month ago, I started working on bows, but then I got so busy with Etsy and work that I couldn't finish them. Tim ended up making my headband holder, and painting it. He didn't have time to build a base so it stood against the table. I covered piping in tulle and hung a banner from both sides. It fell over a few times. Whoops!

I don't have a picture of it!

I have teamed up with some BeachBody coaches to do a headband and hair-tie giveaway to women who commit to a workout group! Getting my name out there and helping other moms! I want to do collaborations with other small businesses and direct sale business ladies.

We put our Christmas tree up and it's lovely. Just lovely. Looking through all of our things that have been in storage for so long is such fun!

No comments: